Marque-page social
Conservez et partagez l'adresse de Forum Ovni et Extraterrestre sur votre site de social bookmarking
Derniers sujets
Les centres d'intérêt des ovnis que faut-il en déduire?Aujourd'hui à 16:09HocineUn truc bizarre...Mar 26 Mar 2024, 02:18Alain.MNavigating Excellence: Exploring the Top Corporate ERP Solutions Sam 23 Mar 2024, 18:02Jean-Marc WatUne réunion à propos des UAP au Parlement EuropéenSam 23 Mar 2024, 17:48Jean-Marc WatDes êtres interdimensionnels ?Jeu 21 Mar 2024, 11:59Jeanmi-25"blog UAP-Anomalie" ?Lun 18 Mar 2024, 23:24Pierre.BLa RUOL du vendredi 15 mars 2024Sam 16 Mar 2024, 17:29OVNI-LanguedocComment informer nos proches et la population au sujet des Ovnis?Mar 12 Mar 2024, 16:22HocineDe nouveaux OVNI a NAncyLun 11 Mar 2024, 21:16Joanna PoomAntigravitéLun 11 Mar 2024, 11:26Jeanmi-25Sujet unique: Vos avis et conclusions sur le phénomène OvniSam 09 Mar 2024, 18:29Hocinepourquoi ne voyons-nous pas d'extraterestres ?Sam 09 Mar 2024, 12:30HocinePourquoi les Ovnis viendraient ils nous voir?Mer 06 Mar 2024, 15:41Hocineles états unis disposeraient de débris d'ovnisMer 06 Mar 2024, 15:31HocineComment expliquer les changements de caps stupéfiants des ovnis?Mar 05 Mar 2024, 20:17HocinePublication dans NatureVen 01 Mar 2024, 13:51Pierre.BARTICLES SUR LE SUJET OVNIJeu 29 Fév 2024, 02:05Huguette1954rencontre multiples d'hybridesLun 26 Fév 2024, 11:35Aina76660Nouveau membreLun 26 Fév 2024, 11:07Aina76660Audition David Grusch : sous-titrage français !!Ven 23 Fév 2024, 12:08Jean-FrancisOvni en Charente (dép.16360) 2014Jeu 22 Fév 2024, 21:54fylip29soucoupe volante fin juillet 1990Jeu 22 Fév 2024, 17:53paul robertSojun PrésentationJeu 22 Fév 2024, 08:55HannibalLes manœuvres extraordinaires des ovnis pourquoi/comment?Lun 19 Fév 2024, 18:13HocineObservateur Dim 18 Fév 2024, 22:52Patrick 31Nouvel arrivantDim 18 Fév 2024, 22:03Patrick 31Itsuka présentation Sam 17 Fév 2024, 09:20Pierre.BprésentationSam 17 Fév 2024, 09:19Pierre.BPrésentationVen 16 Fév 2024, 23:01ToprecpresentationVen 16 Fév 2024, 21:25Patrick 31
Annonce
Meilleurs posteurs
Benjamin.d (12825)
12825 Messages - 28%
Pierre.B (4816)
4816 Messages - 11%
Julien.B (4780)
4780 Messages - 11%
Didier.B (4539)
4539 Messages - 10%
Chris.A (4080)
4080 Messages - 9%
Hannibal (3491)
3491 Messages - 8%
3208 Messages - 7%
martin (2910)
2910 Messages - 6%
mac.nivols (2459)
2459 Messages - 5%
Hocine (2371)
2371 Messages - 5%
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
Voir le deal
64.99 €

Voir le sujet précédentAller en basVoir le sujet suivant
Benjamin.d
Benjamin.d
Responsable du forum
Responsable du forum
une comparaison des rapports de panne du courant de la Commission fédérale de l'energie avec des ovni Empty

Masculin Age : 45
Emploi : Privé
Passions : Ufologie, Histoire, lecture
Règlement : Règlement
Points de Participation : 21271
http://ovni-extraterrestre.com/

une comparaison des rapports de panne du courant de la Commission fédérale de l'energie avec des ovni Empty une comparaison des rapports de panne du courant de la Commission fédérale de l'energie avec des ovni

Sam 29 Nov 2008, 14:02
POWER OUTAGES & UFOS

une comparaison des rapports de panne du courant de la Commission fédérale de l'energie avec des ovni Powerout

"le graphique ci-contre est une comparaison des rapports de panne du courant de la Commission fédérale de l'energie avec des ovnis vus par l'Armée de l'Air des ETATS-UNIS des rapports ovnis de 1954-1969. En utilisant ces données, on peut tracer deux courbes comme montrées sur le graphique. On peut constater du graphique pf et rapports ovnis qu'il existe un phasage d'année en année. Des décallages existent, cependant, pour les années 1956 et 1967." - Paul C. Smith.

http://anakinovni.ifrance.com/1967.htm
"The graph above is a comparison of the Federal Power Commission's power failure reports with U.S. Air Force records of UFO reports from 1954-1969. Using this data, one can plot two curves as shown on the graph. It can be seen from the graph PF and UFO reports are in phase and track each other from year to year. Out of phase conditions do exist, however, for the years 1956 and 1967." - Paul C. Smith.

Below is the part of the testimony by Dr. James E. McDonald before the House Committee on Science & Astronautics, July 29, 1968:

Mr. Ryan:
Let me ask a further question: In the course of your investigation and your study of UFO sightings, have you found any cases where contemporaneously with the sighting of UFO's allegedly, there were any other events which took place, which might or might not be related to the UFO's?

Dr. McDonald.
Yes. Certainly there are many physical effects. For instance, in Mr. Pettis' district, several people found the fillings in their mouth hurting while this object was nearby, but there are many cases probably on record of car ignition failure. One famous case was at Levelland, Tex., in 1957. Ten vehicles were stopped within a short area, all independently in a 2-hour period, near Levelland, Tex. There was no lightning or thunder storm, and only a trace of rain. There is another which I don't know whether to bring to the committee's attention or not. The evidence is not as conclusive as the car stopping phenomenon, hut there are too many instances for me to ignore. UFO's have often been seen hovering near power facilities. There are a small number but still a little too many to seem pure fortuitous chance, of system outages, coincident with the UFO sighting. One of the cases was Tamaroa, Ill. Another was a case in Shelbyville, Ky., early last year.

Even the famous one, the New York blackout (Nov 9 1965), involved UFO sightings. Dr. Hynek probably would be the most appropriate man to describe the Manhattan sighting, since he interviewed several witnesses involved. I interviewed a woman in Seacliff, N.Y. She saw a disk hovering and going up and down. And then shooting away from New York just after the power failure. I went to the FPC for data, they didn't take them seriously although they had many dozens of sighting reports for that famous evening. There were reports all over New England in the midst of that blackout, and five witnesses near Syracuse, N.Y., saw a glowing object ascending within about a minute of the blackout. First they thought it was a dump burning right at the moment the lights went out. It is rather puzzling that the pulse of current that tripped the relay at the Ontario Hydro Commission plant has never been identified, but initially the tentative suspicion was centered on the Clay Substation of the Niagara Mohawk network right there in the Syracuse area, where unidentified aerial phenomenon has been seen by some of the witnesses.

This extends down to the limit of single houses losing their power when a UFO is near. The hypothesis in the case of car stopping is that there might be high magnetic fields, d.c. fields, which saturate the core and thus prevent the pulses going through the system to the other side. Just how a UFO could trigger an outage on a large power network is however not yet clear. But this is a disturbing series of coincidences that I think warrant much more attention than they have so far received.

Mr. Ryan.
As far as you know, has any agency investigated the New York blackout in relation to UFO?

Dr. McDonald.
None at all. when I spoke to the FPC people, I was dissatisfied with the amount of information I could gain. I am saying there is a puzzling and slightly disturbing coincidence here. I'm not going on record as saying, yes, these are clear-cut cause and effect relations. I'm saying it ought to be looked at. There is no one looking at this relation between UFO's and outages.

Mr. Roush:
Our time is really running short, Mr. Ryan.

Mr. Ryan:
One final question. Do you think it is imperative that the Federal Power Conmussion, or Federal Communications Commission, investigate the relation if any between the sightings and the blackout?

Dr. McDonald:
My position would call for a somewhat weaker adjective. I'd say extremely desirable.

Mr. Roush:
Thank you. Thank you, Dr. McDonald.

(Dr. McDonald's testimony is noteworthy because of its directness and force. He considers the extraterrestrial hypothesis the most likely explanation of the phenomena. On examining the best UFO evidence, it is certainly possible to rule out practically every other hypothesis, and it is on this basis that Dr. McDonald and others lean toward the theory that we are undergoing surveillance from intelligently guided craft from extraterrestrial sources.)

On Wednesday, July 15, 1998, Joel Carpenter wrote:
"In 1992 "Time" magazine published an article called "The Doomsday Blueprints," an expose of Cold War secrets. The article contained an interview with J. Leo Bourassa, an Air Force officer (I don't think they gave his rank but I would guess he was a Colonel - he supposedly delivered the news of the 1960 U-2 shootdown to Eisenhower) who was the former commander of "High Point" - a bomb shelter complex for the President and
executive branch officials. It's better known as Mt. Weather, and is located in West Virginia. The complex was built in the late 1950s. Bourassa had been the commander of the complex for its whole active lifetime - presumably until shortly before the 1992 article was written. He said that during the entire time he had been in charge of the base, he had put it on alert exactly one time. Remember what happened between around 1957 and 1992 - the Berlin crisis, the Cuban missile crisis, several mideast wars, the KAL shootdown, etc. The one single alert was called on November 9, 1965, the day of the Northeast blackout - because Bourassa thought a surgical nuclear attack was under way. I wonder if some nuclear sensors somewhere were giving false alarms, or if he just made the assumption on his own." - Joel Carpenter

Nov.65: Power failure and faulty bomb alarms.
"Special bomb alarms were installed near military facilities and near cities in U.S.A. so that news of a nuclear attack would be transmitted before the expected communication failure. The alarm circuits were set up to display a red signal at command posts the instant that the flash of a nuclear detonation reached the sensor and before the blast could put it out of action. Normally the display would show a green signal, and yellow if the sensor was not operating or was out of communication for any other reason. During the commercial power failure in NE United States in November 1965, displays from all the bomb alarms for the area should have shown yellow. In fact two of them from different cities showed red because of circuit errors. The effect was consistent with the power failure being due to nuclear weapon explosions, and the Command Center of the Office of Emergency Planning went on full alert. Apparently the military did not." (Located on the www by Joel Carpenter) Twenty Mishaps That Might Have Started Accidental Nuclear War

(This web page produced for NICAP InterLink:UFO by Francis Ridge)

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/UFOsandpoweroutages.html