Ovni et vie extraterrestre: les mystères des Ovnis
Bonjour et bienvenue sur le forum "les mystères des ovnis",

Si vous êtes témoin de phénomènes inexpliqués, il est très important de témoigner en cliquant ici. N'hésitez pas à vous inscrire sur le forum en cliquant sur s'enregistrer.

Nous vous proposons de consulter les nombreux articles du site associé au forum. Vous y trouverez de nombreuses informations importantes et sérieuses. http://ovnis-ufo.org

Cordialement

Un site consacré à l'étude sérieuse des ovnis et de leur histoire - informations riches et pertinentes sur le phénomène des ovnis.

Ovni Accueil site PortailFAQRechercherMembresS'enregistrerGroupesConnexionTémoignage ovniAccueil

Partagez | .

un homme prouve son abduction...grâce à Google Earth !?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Jo59000
Très bonne participation
Très bonne participation

Masculin Age : 37
Emploi : Public
Passions : OVNI, E-T, peinture, écriture, Heavy Metal
Règlement : Règlement

MessageSujet: un homme prouve son abduction...grâce à Google Earth !?   Lun 20 Fév 2017, 21:42

http://www.neonnettle.com/videos/572-man-claims-he-was-abducted-by-aliens-proves-it-with-google-earth

Man Claims He Was Abducted By Aliens Proves It With Google Earth UFO enthusiast Abductions caught by satellite camera

Man abducted by Aliens has been able to prove it by using a Google Earth image of his house. A man who claimed he was abducted by Aliens has been able to prove it by using a Google Earth image of his house.Abductee and UFO enthusiast, John Mooner, claims to have been "punched in the face by an alien" before he was abducted, the event was then caught on a satellite camera which can now be seen by the public on the official Google website.

The express reports: John Mooner, a self-styled UFO expert from Torquay in Devon claims to have had a number of alien and UFO encounters, with the alleged abduction being the most bizarre.And, he claims he later found the terrifying experience, including the alien hitting him, on Google Earth.Mr Mooner claims he cannot remember the incident after the ET struck him in the face in a street in the west country town.He said he found the incident recorded on Google Earth after trying to locate the area of "the attack".He told the Torquay Herald: "The satellite image clearly shows me trying to fight off the grey alien by punching it in the face."The satellite has captured a real alien abduction taking place. The shocking thing about this was that it's me being abducted by a grey alien and the satellite image clearly shows me trying to fight off the grey alien by punching it in the face."He added: "Looking at the image it appears that the alien has blocked my punch and has grabbed my fist and must have been able to subdue me."The strangest thing about this captured incident is that I do not remember this taking place at all."I do however remember sporadic episodes of missing time throughout the year of 2016 and going back through the previous years.“I do remember wearing a black baseball cap and shirt. This is definitely me on the satellite image.”Alan Andrew posted on the website: "I've given up about reading about this loon."Rob Bedward said: "Oh not again... there are plenty of legitimate UFO story's going on and you choose to cover this guy... can we have some REAL UFO story's please."

Paul Aldis said: "How can you be an expert in something theoretical?"But, Mr Mooner is one of a number of people recently to make outlandish abduction claims.A 2001 study recommends that Jupiter’s red moon, Europa might just be comprised of solidified red microbes. Bactria, though small, is an enormous indication of the start of new life in space.Just this month, a bloke wrote about his “abduction” where he was told the “secrets of the universe”.And a woman told a Close Encounters conference in Byron Bay, New South wales, Australia, aliens abducted her and stole her eggs to make ET-human hybrids.A large number of people believe alien abductions are happening, with 40,000 Americans taking out insurance against it.Believers point to the alleged similarities between accounts as real evidence.However, sceptics say these claims come from fantasists who copy each others stories online.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

un homme prouve son abduction...grâce à Google Earth !?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1